February 26, 2011

The Perfect Peachy Nude Nail Polish

Essence XXXL Multi Dimension nail polish - Chill Out
(natural light, 3 coats)

Today's nail polish is the perfect nude colour for me, it's Chill Out by Essence. It's a light peachy nude shade, very similar to my skintone. It has some hidden silver microshimmer in it, but it doesn't show up on the nails. It goes well with any outfit.

with flash

It's a bit sheer, I applied 3 coats for the desired coverage. I have to say that Chill Out is my favourite nude nail polish, but unfortunately it's not available anymore. I already used up half of it.

Essie's Eternal Optimist is a nice dupe in my opinion.:)

Would you wear it?

~ Evinde

FTC: I purchased the product with my own money.

2 comments :

  1. pedig tökre belelkesültem, annyira szép színe van, és kb ilyet vadászok, de sehol sem találtam, csak barnásabbat vagy sárgásabbat :( hát akkor keresgélek tovább :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Igen,kár,hogy nem lehet már kapni :/ de Essie-nek van egy hasonló nude lakkja,Eternal Optimist névre hallgat,és a 2mBeauty üzletben meg tudod venni,azt hiszem 1300 Ft körül van.:)
    http://www.luxuryparlor.com/static/products-map/images/essie-eternal-optimist-676_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...