June 3, 2011

Asia Series - Sakura Nails | Cherry Blossom Nail Art


cherry blossom nail design

I'm sure most of you saw my sakura FOTD. I created this nail design on the same day, to match the look.

OPI Alpine Snow (base colour) - sakura nails

floral nails for spring

OPI Alpine Snow


The white colour is Alpine Snow by OPI. It is a pure white shade, which is fun for spring and summer. It is a basic shade for nail art.

OPI - Alpine Snow

For the flowers, I used 3 pink shades:

Quiz nail polish - no. 86.
Essence Cute As Hell nail polish (LE) - 03 Not Just Cute
Max Factor Nailfinity nail polish - Disco Pink
OPI - Alpine Snow
Essene Made With Love nail polish (LE) - 01 In Love

This is my new favourite nail design. What do you think?

~ Evinde

6 comments :

  1. jujjjjezdeszééépmegjó!*-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. :X Though I could never be patient enough to do it. :)) It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!

    What a fab idea :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO fucking cute!! D': (omg I said the f-word) I didn't know you PWNED at nail art like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Linam-Chan: köszönöm!:)

    @Deia: thank you!It was actually easier to do than I expected :)

    @pinklittlebean: glad you like it!

    @Nani: ahaha arigatou!:D Nevermind, I use the f-word quite often, especially since I'm a huge Gordon Ramsay fan lol. U didn't know? :O Oh you ~ :DD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...