August 1, 2011

July Makeup Favourites | 2011

I can't believe it's almost August. Anyway, I found some new products I am really loving.

1: Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream
My skin is better now, so I can use lighter coverage on my face. I look like a porcelain doll when I use this. Review coming soon.

2: Essence Jelly Baby lipgloss - 03 Cherry Juice
Tastes and smells like cherry. Very moisturizing, it's almost like a lip balm.

3: Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush
I'm sure you all know this brush. It's perfection. Holy grail now. Review coming soon.

4: Rimmel Colour Rush Mono eyeshadow - 021 Alluring
Since I saw Outremer eyeshadow by Nars, I'm totally crazy about indigo/royal blue shades. Since I have this one in my stash, I started using it. It's really pretty, however, I'm forever in love with Outremer by Nars.

5: Alverde Cream Blush  - 02 Soft Copper
Beautiful mauve pink (not coppery at all). The texture is very creamy, I like it a lot.



6: Essence Colour & Go nail polish - Glisten Up!
It is a fabulous blue with duochrome green shimmer and flakies. I use it as a topcoat, it's beautiful over blue, green, teal, black and white nail polishes.

7: Essence I Love Berlin lip balm - 01 Love This City
Gorgeous and moisturizing tinted lip balm. It is a pretty summer red shade.

8: Urban Decay Primer Potion
I'm sure all of you know this eye primer. I just love it. Keeps in place my eyeshadow all day, even if it's summer and 44°C.

9: Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat - White
My first cracking nail polish, maybe that's why I love it so much. I think white crackles are more flattering in the summer and over pastel colours. I'll buy the black one for winter.

10: Catrice Absolute Moisture lipstick - 030 Spicy Coral
Another beautiful summer red shade. These Absolute Moisture lippies are so moisturizing (obviously). I love summer reds, they are more on the coral side, and aren't as harsh as winter reds.

11: Catrice Blush Stick - Tigerlily
I totally love the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks, they have been on my wishlist for a year now, but they are not available in Hungary. This blush stick is really similar to those NYC ones, and the shade is a pretty matte peach. It smells yummy too!

12: Essence Nail Care Oil
My nails have been terrible this last year, so I started using this care oil. They are in a better condition now, and I like that they are more moisurized thanks to this lil gem.

13: Essence @Holographics cream eyeshadow - Gagalectric
Actually, I love all 3 shades in this LE, and I've been using them a lot. They are long-lasting, pretty, holographic and soft.

14: NYC Ultra Last lipstick - 420 Mousse
I've never tried NYC lipsticks before, so I picked up a nude shade. It's surprisingly good, I'm impressed. I like the pigmentation and the formula. Btw, the packaging is horrible.


What are your monthly favourites?

~ Evinde

2 comments :

  1. I actually prefer the texture and general product that is the TF Shadow Insurance, but the packaging and simplicity of applying the Primer Potion is just so much nicer! : D
    And omg I need to get my hands on the Flat Top Kabuki! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...