September 5, 2013

Out Of The Comfort Zone: Fuchsia

NYC lipstick - 405 Blue Rose (disc.)
Essence Twilight Eclipse LE lipgloss - 04 Don't Bite Me - Kiss me! (LE)


As you probably know, fuchsia lips used to be an absolute no-no for me before, I even preferred brown lipstick to magenta pink. I didn't think that fuchsia pink looks flattering on most people, even though I'm not one to shy away from extreme and bold make-up. Now what's the point of this post then, you ask?

Blue Rose lipstick + Eclipse lipgloss

This summer, I started to force myself to reach for my fuchsia pink lip products, and I have to say the plan kinda worked out. I can wear these kind of shades with no problem now, my favourite is Blue Rose by NYC (shown above). Today, I'm showing you two FOTDs, the first one is above this text, I used the Catrice Nude palette on my eyes if you're interested.

FOTD #2: Duochrome eyes and lips


The second look is more douchrome than fuchsia, I'm wearing the blue-purple duochrome eyeshadow from the Blossoms Etc LE, a dark purple lipstain and a blue-pink duochrome (guess you can say fuchsia) Max Factor lipgloss.

Essence Blossoms Etc. eyeshadow - 02 Bloom-A-Loom (LE)
Max Factor Max Effect lip gloss - 09 Pink Impetuous


What do you think of fuchsia or magenta lips? Do you like them or you'd rather choose a different shade?

~ Ev


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...