July 14, 2014

Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer | Review, Swatches, Comparison, Before & After


In today's review I'll write about the Catrice Re-touch concealer. Since my shade is going to be discontinued this month, I thought I'd hurry with the review so you can pick it up before it's gone. Is this product good? Let's see.



The Catrice Re-touch concealer comes in a twist-pen like many of the same style concealers. The pen itself is mirrored metal, it feels heavy and cold that I love. It does not feel cheap at all. If you try hard enough, you can use the packaging as a mirror as well. My problem with pen-style concealers is that they contain way less product than other concealers do. This one contains 1.5 ml of product. The full price for it is 1250 HUF (~ 6$). Since my shade (001 Porcelain) is gonna be discontinued, you can buy it at a discounted price for 3$.


Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer - 001 Porcelain

It has a soft brush applicator that feels nice on the skin. A lot of similar concealers have very rough brushes that feel like you're rubbing a piece of plastic under your eyes, but the Catrice Re-touch concealers are very soft.

Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer on the skin

Above you can see what my eyes look with and without the product. It has a medium coverage that you can build up. It is rather a straight up concealer than a highlighting one like the Maybelline or YSL concealers. The finish is soft focus-like that looks subtle and pretty. The texture is somewhat gel-like, very soft and creamy. It blends easily and doesn't settle into fine lines. I haven't had problem with the lasting power either. If you have major dark circles, it won't be enough just by itself. Paired with a peach toned corrector, I bet it would look flawless.

Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer (001 Porcelain)
vs.
Essence Stay All Day 16h long-lasting concealer (20 Soft Beige)

Have you tried any of the pen-style concealers?

Catrice BB Allround foundation review

~ Evinde

I bought the product with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...